Permanent Vacancies Administrator
Location: Burton on Trent
Salary: up to £19k
Our client is a highly successful and fast going company based in Burton on Trent. Due to promotion within the company they are now looking for a strong Administrator to support the Quality Team with a key focus on maintaining accurate records, assisting with continuous improvement of the Quality Management System and diligently adhering to company procedures.
- Assist with client/vendor approvals – compiling approval packs (including; license, company, VAT checks), and associated filing and QMS updates
- Assist with the preparations for any client or regulatory company audits
- Update of Calibration & Maintenance log and processing of associated documentation
- Scheduling of monthly Quality Meetings, and writing/filing/distributing meeting minutes.
- Collation and maintenance of KPI data for Quality Meetings.
- Liaise with Finance Team regarding any product recall notifications.
- Conduct monthly stock take and liaise with Finance Team for reconciliation against electronic records.
- Assist Project Team with Goods In process, as and when required.
- Any ad-hoc office support tasks, as and when required.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic with an excellent attention to detail, strong communication and administration skills. You should be confident with IT and be good at building professional relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
If you feel you are an effective organiser and can fit in easily to a busy but thriving working environment, please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful. (agy)