Permanent Vacancies Bid Writer
Location: Swadlincote area
Salary: to £28.5k
Our client is a highly successful company, providing valuable services to the Construction Industry. Due to ongoing business demand, they are looking to appoint a Bid Writer to produce professional PQQs, bid documents, etc.
As part of the Business Development team, you will play a key role in successful business growth. General responsibilities will entail carrying out the following duties:
- Reviewing "Quality" requirements for bids
- Writing bespoke responses to questions, possibly drawing on database of case studies and templates
- Entering all new enquiries and tenders on to the system promptly
- Ensuring all tenders are compliant and to deadline
- Actively seeking new tenders on various portals
In order to successfully fulfil this role, it is expected that the successful candidate will have relevant experience and be a creative, outgoing individual. You should ideally have experience of dealing with housing associations, government associations, etc and have a competitive nature.
Our client offers a professional but friendly working environment along with a range of company benefits. If you feel you have the right experience for this role, please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)