Permanent Vacancies Buildings Maintenance Manager
Salary: to £25k + van
Our client is a leading professional services provider based in Derby with other offices in the Burton and Uttoxeter areas. Employing in excess of 200 people, they are currently looking to appoint a Buildings Manager to look after the general maintenance of a small number of office buildings. You will looking after both interior and exterior general maintenance, to include the following duties:
- Front line repairs to office furniture
- Basic plumbing and electrics to include bleeding radiators, taps, cisterns and plugs, fuses, fluorescent tubes, fan repairs etc
- Minor plaster repairs, interior and exterior decorating
- Upkeep of small gardens (weeding etc)
- Maintenance of Fire Risk Assessments, Asbestos Registers, etc
- Arranging contractors for gas servicing, testing electrics, etc
- Ensuring that mail is delivered between local offices
- General basic ad hoc maintenance tasks
In order to carry out this role, it is anticipated that the successful candidate will have basic DIY skills covering plumbing, electrical and joinery work with an ability to communicate at all levels.
In return, our client offers a friendly working environment and a works van which you will take home.
If you enjoy this sort of work and have the right skills, please apply now. However, if you don't hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)