Permanent Vacancies Customer Service Administrator
Location: Burton surrounds
Our client is a warehouse and distribution centre based on the outskirts of Burton. They are a very well established business and looking to appoint a Customer Service Administrator to join their busy team. You will be responsible for ensuring that customer orders are processed and that transport is suitably arranged. You will also regularly communicate with your clients and ensure that they are aware of any delivery issues and resultant resolutions.
General duties include:
- Addressing any customer queries
- Processing of freight movements through WMS and TMS systems
- Report any failed deliveries or discrepancies in order to investigate
- Ensure all internal schedules are updated
- General administration tasks
- Liaise between other departments and customers regarding deliveries and returns
- Enter data relating to customer KPIs
- Ad hoc duties as may be required
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have great customer service experience, preferably from a Transport or Warehouse environment and be familiar with warehouse management systems.
If you have the right background and you are looking to work for a successful and growing company, please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)