Permanent Vacancies Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £18k - £20k
Our client is a highly successful software development company. They are presently looking to appoint a Customer Service Advisor to work out of their prestigious offices in Derby. They are a multi-award winning company and as such place emphasis on their high levels of customer service. Ideally, you will be an accomplished Customer Service Advisor who can hit the ground running in order to carry out the following duties:
- Deal with incoming queries via phone, live chat, email, etc
- Take ownership of any queries that require further action
- Elevate any problems that can't immediately be addressed
- Provide online support and coaching
- Work closely with Customer Success Manager
- Be proactive with any product developments
- Ensure that clients receive friendly, helpful and swift responses to their queries
In order to fulfil this role, candidates should have exceptional customer service skills, a strong sense of accountability and great communication skills.
In return, our client offers a dynamic but friendly working environment with free on-site parking. There are also a number of benefits associated with this role. Salary will start at £18k but is guaranteed to go up to £20k after 6 months!
If you pride yourself on your professional levels of customer service and you are looking to work with a highly successful and developing organisation we would love for you to apply! However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)