Permanent Vacancies DevOps Engineer
Location: Hybrid Derby
Our client is a highly successful service provider based near central Derby. They are presently looking to appoint a DevOps Engingeer, ideally with french linguistic skills. General duties will entail:
- Software Development of system features as required.
- Create Product Enhancement Features
- Generate high quality and accurate internal and external specifications, technical and supporting documentation for software and services.
- Technical product expert in its use by our clients for performance control, including training others (including clients) on product operation
- Data analysis and reporting of findings to customer
- Conducting face to face meetings and conference calls with customers.
- Travel as required (to the UK HQ and overseas)
In order to carry out this role, you should possess the following:
- Ability to communicate technical detail and understanding in both French and English.
- Excellent analytical / diagnostic skills with data analysis and report writing experience
- SQL • Unix/Linux/Red Hat
- Shell Scripting
- C++ • PHP Scripting Skills.
- Broad understanding of GCP infrastructure services including GCE, GSC, KSM, VPC, Cloud Load Balancing, GKE, Stackdriver, IAM, DNS and firewalls - Infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Storage, SDN (VPC and XPN)
- Hands on experience with Infrastructure-as-Code technologies: Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, or Puppet.
- A good understanding of Cloud Security
- Knowledge of AWS & MS Azure would be advantageous
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this interesting and varied post, please apply now. However, if you don't hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)