Permanent Vacancies EHS Officer
Location: Derby surrounds
Salary: to £33k
Our client is an expanding, and highly successful, family-run storage & distribution business on the outskirts of Burton. They are looking for someone to work closely with the EHS Manager to assist in managing the general application of the EHS policy. This will be an entry level managerial role into the EHS department.
General duties will include:
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherance
- Conduct training and presentations for health & safety matters
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspection and auditing
- Maintain the CAPA log
- Help prepare, deliver and document monthly Health & Safety meetings
- Assist departments manage their process documentation
- The monitoring of near miss and incident trends and support with any non-conformance actions
- You will create EHS dashboards and monitor accordingly
- Act as the main contact for EHS improvement initiatives
- You will also support Quality and Process Management functions in the management of ISO standards and other accreditations as deemed necessary.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have some relevant experience of working with H&S standards and be keen to progress their career in this area of work.
If you feel you have the right background and you are at the stage of your career where you would like to develop further, please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)