Permanent Vacancies HR Business Partner
Location: Ashby de la Zouch surrounds
Salary: to £52k + bonus
Our client is a highly successful company based on the outskirts of Ashby. They currently have an exciting vacancy for an HR Business partner to join their organisation.
Tasked with delivering a proactive and flexible HR service whilst embracing best practice and legal compliance, you will be expected to carry out the following:
- Carry out regular visits to other sites across the country
- Support and administer employee grievances, disciplinaries, etc
- Promotion of HR initiatives
- Support HR events such as planning, recruitment, appraisals, etc
- Review exit interview and report on an major concerns
- Involvement with recruitment process
- Support of upskilling
- Ensure HR systems are updated
- Support directors on all HR matters
- Support performance management
In order to carry out this interesting and highly responsible role, candidates should have previous experience in a senior HR post and be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of HR policies and procedures. You should be able to readily demonstrate a working knowledge of current HR legislation as well as possessing effective communication skills and an ability to build worthwhile relationships.
Our client offers a friendly and professional working environment, a competitive salary, bonus and a range of benefits.
If you would like to progress your career with a professional and successful company we would love for you to apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)