Permanent Vacancies Maintenance Electrician
Salary: to £42500 + bonus + o/time + benefits
Our client is a major Burton employer and they now have an opening for a qualified Maintenance Electrician who has an industrial background. With the support of your team, and ensuring that all equipment is operating to the required standards, main duties will include:
- Repair and maintenance of electrical systems, equipment and components
- Regular testing of electrical systems
- Diagnosis and fault finding
- Completing planned and preventative maintenance
- Ensuring all electrical units within the factory function correctly
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Assisting other engineers as and when required
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be trained to NVQ 3 / HNC level and be looking to enhance their career by working in a busy industrial environment with a well known employer who will give you every support with training and development.
The role is regular week days, 0800 - 1600.
If you have the right background, we would love to receive your application. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)