Permanent Vacancies Meter Reader
Location: Burton on Trent with nationwide travel
Salary: to £24k incl inconvenience allowance + use of co. vehicle
Our client is an established business looking to recruit someone to execute and plan site visits around the UK. The role requires a lot of travel, for which a vehicle will be supplied, and nights away hence the inconvenience allowance which is c£6k.
Areas of responsibility will entail:
- Gathering meter data and collecting photographic evidence
- Feeding accurate data back to account managers
- Planning site visit schedules
- Working with and liaising with internal teams
- Resolving issues by contacting sites and suppliers
- Using Word and Excel when carrying out office duties in Burton
This is a very physical role which will entail you working outdoors in all weathers and staying away from home on a regular basis, sometimes all week. Our client offers a first class service with a "right first time" ethos so it is essential that you are good at liasing with clients and prepared to go the extra mile for them. You should also be a competent Word and Excel user as you will be required to use these packages when working out of the office at Burton.
If you have an eye for detail, don't mind working outdoors and have a clean driving licence we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours kindly assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)