Permanent Vacancies Production Manager
Salary: to £50k + benefits
Our client is a reputable and highly successful manufacturer in the Swadlincote area. They are very busy and looking to appoint a Production Manager to control shop floor manufacturing by supervising staff, organising, monitoring and reporting workflow and output from daily production.
Regular duties will entail:
- Direct and manage fabrication staff
- Communicating job expectations to include: planning, appraisal of job results, systems, policies, procedures, etc
- Developing growth opportunities, training employees, etc
- Maintaining workflow by monitoring of staff and resources, setting processing variables, facilitating corrections, etc
- Production and resource planning
- Identification of production issues
- Lend assistance with production issues and problems
- Identifying and understanding improvements to product designs
In order to fulfil this role, candidates should have the ability to manage a team, support continuous improvement and be able to communicate clearly. You should also be confident in reading engineering drawings and demonstrate a positive work ethic.
If this is the sort of role where you think you would excel in this environment, please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)