Permanent Vacancies Project Engineer (Manufacturing)
Salary: to £58.5K + o/time + bonus
Our client is a major Derby employer and due to ongoing development, they are seeking to appoint a Paint / Project Engineer to join their talented team in the Derby area. Based in the department that holds responsibility for the introduction of new products and models, you will be involved in the following:
- Project planning, including compiling equipment specification, budget control, feasibility studies, etc
- Coordination with external suppliers towards the procurement process
- Master schedule preparation
- On site equipment installation management
- Production performance evaluation
- Commissioning and problem solving
- Collection and analysis of data
- Manufacturing support
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within an automotive manufacturing environment with a strong mechanical / electrical background. You should also be able to demonstrate strong organisation skills along with the ability to communicate at all levels. You should also have the flexibility to work across europe on occasion for up to 6 weeks at a time when necessary.
In return, our client is pround to provide a diverse and multicultural working environment with a real opportunity to develop your career.
If you feel you have reached the right stage in your career for a change, and see yourself working in an interesting and rewarding environment, we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)