Permanent Vacancies Quality Lead
Location: Burton surrounds
Salary: to £47k
Our client is an international market leader, based on the outskirts of Burton. They supply specialist parts and engineering services and take great pride in their experience and digital expertise.
They are presently looking to appoint a Quality Lead to take general responsibility for the Quality Team as well as driving product quality which in turn will reflect in customer satisfaction. General duties will entail:
- Ensuring quality team are motivated and trained in line with business and personal needs
- Develop and maintain a quality management system that integrates all key functional areas and meets the requirements of ISO 9001 and RISAS
- Implement and support a programme of continuous auditing whereby processes are continually reviewed
- Maintain the process capability so that all measurement equipment calibration is fully planned in line with production and service support schedules
- Lead the development and sustainability of the continuous improvement process
- Management reporting on quality KPIs
- Ad hoc duties as may be required
In order to carry out this role successfully, candidates should have proven experience working within Quality along with people management skills. You should also have experience of taking responsibility for quality processes and systems.
If you feel you have the right background for this post and would like to join an international company, please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)