Permanent Vacancies Sales Administrator
Location: Derby surrounds
Salary: to £26k + bonus + benefits
Our client is a privately owned and very well established storage and transport company. In order to develop their business still further, this progressive employer is looking to appoint an Assistant to the Sales Division to lend support in all areas of the sales function.
This will suit an individual who is motivated and results-driven who may be interested in an entry level sales role. You will assist in generating sales leads, managing client relationships and closing sales. General duties will include:
- Assisting in the identification of potential customers
- Using phone, email, etc to maintain client relationships
- Conducting research to identify new sales opportunities
- Preparation of proposals
- Monitoring sales performance
- Ensure system is kept up to date
- Collaborating with other departments
- Ad hoc duties as may be required
This role will suit an outgoing individual who enjoys building relationships and working with a busy sales environment. You should have excellent communications skills and have the motivation to work in a fast paced environment.
If you feel you have the right personality and experience for this role, please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)