Permanent Vacancies Sales Secretary
Salary: upto £32k
Our client is highly respected in their field and are currently looking for a Sales Secretary/Administrator to join their team based at their Derby office on Pride Park. The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support t the Sales department/Director. Key responsibilities will include:
- Typing of a variety of documents including emails, letters, memos, reports, presentations, minutes.
- Diary management for the Area Sales Director.
- Booking travel/accommodation for the Area Sales Director
- Monitoring the Area Sales Directors emails.
- Processing expense claims/credit card statements for the Area Sales Director.
- Arranging meeting and meeting rooms, welcoming visitors and arranging tea/coffee/lunches
- Helping with Board packs for monthly meetings (when required)
- Organising and maintaining all relevant training records.
- Collating monthly and quarterly commission claims for submission to Payroll.
- Plotting and updating the staffing rota.
- Dealing with absence requests from the Development Sales Managers.
- Collating and distributing weekly/ monthly sales reports.
- Answering calls from customers / employees
- Maintaining information on our databases, systems and registers, which may include Salesforce.
- Ad hoc duties
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be an experienced administrator who is highly organised with a flexible approach and a proven ability to multi-task. You should also have excellent communication skills and be adept in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to work for a great company with an excellent reputation, please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)