Permanent Vacancies Service Manager
Salary: Highly competitive + bonus + car
Our client is a market leader in their field and they pride themselves in their commitment to providing quality products and customer service. They presently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic Service Manager to join their team in Sheffield. Your main focus will be leading and motivating a field-based service team, with your key objective to drive the performance of the service business whilst delivering upon customer expectations. Reporting to the Branch Manager, your general duties will entail:
- Leading and managing the service team
- Providing technical support to service technicians
- Management of customer planned maintenance programmes
- Management of margin/performance of service requests
- Ensuring service requests are carried out safely and legitimately
- Assisting in establishing training needs
- Assisting in safety audits
- Lending support with estimating
- Ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have a dynamic personality and come from a solid engineering background. You will be able to demonstrate experience of successfully leading a remote service team and show commitment to customer satisfaction.
In return, the role comes with a competitive salary, bonus and a company car as well as the reassurance of working for a progressive organisation which values and rewards talented and dedicated people.
If you feel you have the right background to fullfil this role, please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)