Temporary Vacancies CAD Operator
Location: Central Birmingham
Salary: c£13.85 per hour
Our client is an established m&e contractor working on a prestigious contract in central Birmingham. They presently have a requirement for a CAD Operator to join them on-site for approximately 12 months. General duties will entail:
- Design and preparation of Mechanical & Electrical building services drawings
- Liaison with client and other design disciplines within the team
- Overseeing drawing production
- Quality control and ensuring CAD standards are kept up to date
- Direct responsibility for the quality of CAD data used
- Liaison with the project team for any CAD related issues
- Store CAD files correctly
- Assist the team in issuing the drawings in electronic or hard copies
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of product research, design, drawing and client interaction.
In order to fulfill this role, candidates should have CAD experience with a good knowledge of mechanical and electrical building services. You should also have great communication skills whilst demonstrating your willingness to be part of a team.
If you are available for contract work and feel you have the experience to carry out this exciting role, please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)