Temporary Vacancies Contact Centre Administrator
Location: Burton on Trent
Salary: £10.51 per hour
Our client is a well-known company who provide excellent working conditions. They presently have a requirement in their Contact Centre for someone to join them on a temporary to permanent basis. Key responsibilities will entail:
- The daily processing of incoming orders through telephone, email, etc.
- Being proactive on calls with good product knowledge and the ability to spot a sales opening
- General management of client accounts
- Liaison with carrier and logistics companies
- Addressing any delivery issues
- Ad hoc duties as may be required
In order to carry out this role, candidates should be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and have experience of working in customer service. You should also be confident in the use of IT including Excel, Outlook etc. The successful candidate will be a great team player with effective communication skills.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role, we would love for you to apply. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)