How we Process your Data and What we Use it For
- Once you have returned your registration form thus giving Harvey Beric Associates permission to retain your personal details, your information will be kept on our database.
- In addition to your registration form, we will hold a copy of your cv and a record of how we obtained that copy ie a job application or download from a jobsite, etc.
- This information can be accessed by anyone working for Harvey Beric at their offices in Burton-Upon-Trent.
- Your personal details are not shared with any third parties, unless you are successful in securing a permanent role through ourselves in which case, we will contact you to obtain your permission to pass your details on to your new employer for the purposes of putting your job offer in writing to you.
- We will use your details to contact you to tell you about job vacancies we are working on which we think will match your skills and aspirations. We will not use your details to sell you anything.
- You can request a copy of your details we hold on file at any time.
- You can advise us of any rectifications or adjustments that need making.
- You can request that your data be erased.
- If you advise us that you no longer wish to be registered with us, your details will be archived on to a separate database where they will remain for a further two years but you will no longer be contacted by us regarding vacancies. We may access these details occasionally, usually just for reference purposes eg should you wish to re-register with us we may look at your original details in which case we would need you to complete a fresh registration form.